Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mini Challenge Part 2

Silly me, I forgot to add a Mister Linky to the 2nd challenge!! I will add it to this post. If you missed the original Mini Challenge, just check below, it was the previous post. I thought I'd share with you a real simple "gift list" page from my notebook. This is my favorite way to keep track of gifts. It's easy, it's cheap, and each page lasts quite awhile (using front & back.)

Sample Gift List
You can easily section off each page how you need it. I like to keep track of gifts I give to each person. You'd also want to jot down websites along with the gift idea if you plan on using a tutorial. Tamara is my niece so I wrote down her birthday... just in case my poor mind fails me, obviously this is optional!! I like to keep track of current sizes too. It's so easy to cross off the current one and add the next size.

This is a great way to keep track of favorite colors, cartoon characters, or anything else you might need to know. Gather some notebook paper and make your own lists. Don't worry about filling them out right now, just right down names & any ideas you might already have. Then when an idea pops up you have a place to save it!!

I will post the next challenge along with some handmade ideas in a few days!



6 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

I did my note book pages a bit ago, I will upload photos to flicker later!

Unknown said...

These post is really great. In these there are so many things which is my own favourites way it is really very easy some times and also cheap. There are so many ideas to keep track for the gift.
abendkleid

Unknown said...

I wrote her birthday ... in case I forget my poor mind, of course, this is optional! I like to keep track of the current sizes too. It's so easy to scratch the current size and add the following.
Motorcycle Parts

Unknown said...

I like the Blog
the things are very nice to see......

If you planing to a tour on beaches I suggest you visit at www.indiabeachesonline.com

Unknown said...

I love your header picture...nice to be here..many interesting stuffs here...thanks for sharing..

Black Friday Ads 2011

nationwide said...

These publish is really excellent. In these there are so many elements which is my own favorites way it is really very simple some periods and also inexpensive. There are so many thoughts to keep monitor for the present.
Nationwide Auto Loan